Friday, September 15, 2006

Zombie Holocaust

This is more of a story that could be used as an example of sort of story for the project in the future. / sort of a flashmobby type deal.

(NOTE, THE ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST PICTURES BELOW ARE JUST FOR SHOW, I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS MOVIE I FOUND IMAGES OF, BUT NOW AM VERY INTERESTED, SINCE ZOMBIES TAKE UP 8% OF THE LOVE IN MY HEART)

I came back tonight around 8:30 to play some trivial pursuit, then some friends left. One of my neighbors / friends came back with a few other friends and we were just hanging out. Later we decided to play hide and seek in the dark, but step it up by acting like zombies. We ended up calling it zombie holocaust where theres of the game (though changed a few times) eventually became



1.) 1 person seeks for the "dead" person holding the flashlight artifact
2.) 1 person is a slow zombie
3.) 1 person is a fast zombie



the person was to make their way through the place I live, finding the flashlight without getting killed by the zombies. This was all in complete dark, and we scared the shit out of each other.

One thing I really want to investigate with this project is energies that the places we live at produce. There was such an energy of fun of also fright tonight. I really think energies and feelings are what places are about, and if a place is fostered with enough of the same energy that it will carry on.

Tonight was a night where I really stopped caring about the other stuff going on in my life with classes and work and whatnot, so I think that is a really important moment to focus on and is a great moment of epiphany of content. Talking with joline really gave me some focus, and i think tonight was the kind of night where there was just a random, mysterious, but energy filled event that lasted until about 20 minutes ago (its now 3:10 am). Meghan Lucas-Maguire was here for the fun too, so in the grand scheme of things, if we both told the story or just one of this, we could tag and be part of the same network.

I was thinking about energies a lot, and there should be a measurement of energy, if an area has lots of anger, it should have a different feel to it than say my story tonight which was almost just childish fun. Hopefully these memories can trigger when thinking about the types of things on the site.

I don't want to overflow with techncal stuff. I want the site to be functional and interactive, but be about the heart and core of the stories, energies, and mysteries of why the places we experience are different and what about them makes them special!

...and zombies rule

No comments: