Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Logoing it Up

I dislike both of these, but I am still working. I want to achieve something that remains natural yet has a digital function, maybe i need to step away from the tree idea....

the 2nd logo is about half done, i am creating these in illustrator, and I am not used to creating my own graphics, but I figured i should for this project:

Logo 1:



Logo 2:

I enjoy the idea of the carving but i don't want people to get the impression this is only about the outdoors. it is about homes, vacations, experiences, so i have to broadened my spectrum...maybe do a cluster.

Fav Icon : enlarged


Fav Icon : Actual Size : :




I was thinking about doing a series of these, ones of cities, houses, and then the fav icon on the site could change with each logon using javascript.

other than that. i need to branch out of the tree idea (pun intended! bing) I have been having a very hard time thinking up of a name, and kind of logo / scheme feel for the site... :( more brainstorming required.

No comments: